Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I get a certificate with the work you undertake?

A: Yes, all of our work is certified and you will receive a hard copy of this certificate

Q: Are you a registered professional company?

A: Yes we are registered with the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting and our company NICEIC registration number is 501121000

Q: Is your work guaranteed?

A: Yes, all of our work is guaranteed, please contact us for further details

Q: What is a Part P regulation?

A: From the 1st January 2005 the law changed. The Government has amended the Building Regulations with a new Part ‘P’ requiring all domestic electrical work to be carried out by a registered electrical contractor or tested on completion by a registered contractor. All domestic electrical work in England and Wales will be enforced through local building control. This has wide ranging implications when it comes to selling or renting out your property even to taking out building insurance. The homeowner will be required to provide evidence, in the form of certified paperwork that all electrical work has been carried out to BS 7671. R D Nelmes Electrical carry out testing and the issuance of the relevant certification in accordance with the regulations.

Didn’t Find Your Answer?


Just Send Your Questions using form below

    Go to Top