Electricity costs are rising but you can do something about it! Just consider that you can reduce the energy consumption of a single conventional light bulb by up to 80% by switching to an energy saving bulb! Multiply this by the number of bulbs you have and the cost savings are substantial.
Why use energy saving light bulbs?
- They use less energy than standard bulbs
- Each energy saving bulb can save you money on your annual electricity bill and reduce carbon emissions.
- They produce just as much light as standard bulbs
- Energy saving light bulbs last longer and don’t have to be replaced as often as standard bulbs
- Energy saving bulbs last, on average up to 12 times longer than ordinary bulbs
- The amount of heat produced from an energy saving bulb is considerably less than that from a traditional bulb
- Traditional bulbs waste a lot of their energy by turning it into heat
R.D. Nelmes Electrical can offer advice on low energy lighting installations. If you would like to discuss ways of reducing your lighting costs give us a call.